Tips on Home Remedies and Diet Plans for Avian InfluenzaEditorial Team Posted on: December 16th, 2019 0 COMMENTS
Influenza(commonly known as flu) is an infectious disease caused by Influenza viruses. Avian influenza is one kind of flue that occurs in humans. Birds play as a host for the virus. when humans come close to infected birds than it transmits to humans. Let’s read more about Avian Influenza and its causes.
What is Avian influenza?
Avian influenza is also called bird flu. As said before birds like cock, turkey, ducks, etc are act as the host for the virus.
If the birds feast in areas contaminated with virus, they get infected too, and further spreads the infection to other birds they approach. However, the consumption of meat of an infected one is also a reason for a human catch this flue.
Thus, if you have bird flu or Avian influenza, you feel weak accompanied by fever. Bird flu is easily transmitted either you eat an infected bird or come in contact with an infected person.
We are writing this blog to make you understand, how you can prevent and cure avian influenza with the help of home remedies and diet plans.
Suggested blog-Home Remedies For Cold And Flu: Easy Ways To Healing
How is Avian influenza caused?
To understand more we have enlisted all possible causes of influenza or bird flu-
- Bird flu usually develops in wild waterfowl
- Eating the meat of infected birds
- Direct contact with infected poultry birds
- Exposure to surfaces contaminated with saliva or droppings of infected birds
- Open-air marketplaces where poultry is sold in unsanitary conditions
- Bird flu is transmitted from person to person through droplet infection.
Here is some complication that may develop if you have avian influenza.
- Respiratory failure
- Lung collapse
- Kidney dysfunction
- Cardiovascular problems
What are the symptoms of Avian Influenza?
After the influenza attack, symptoms will appear in 2-3 days. Common symptoms of Avian influenza are-
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Eye infection
Tips on Home Remedies and Diet Guide to Treat or Prevent Avian Influenza or Bird Flu
If you suffering from the same symptoms then you need to consider it seriously. Start with home remedies and diet to cure further hazardous effects of the flu. Here we have some tips and remedies that help you maintain health and prevent hospital visits.
- Eating poultry meat or eggs is safe as long as it is properly cooked.
- Drink green tea as it has anti-viral properties.
- Keep your immunity system strong and resistant to a virus by eating foods that are rich in vitamin C.
- In case of a sore throat, add some honey and lemon juice in a few cups of warm water and gargle.
- Drink warm water or hot herbal tea to relieve congestion, cough, and sore throat.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Eat lots of salads made from fresh vegetables to boost your immune system and strengthen your body.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits.
- Try to keep your self indoor to avoid smoke and smoke-filled areas. Have fresh air.
- You may feel cold so keep your self-cover with a blanket and breath hot steam
- Proper hygiene and clean surrounding are also necessary to protect yourself from further complications.
- A simple exercise like walking, running, and yoga can be beneficial.
- Keep your self isolated, so the flu will transmit to others. So, we advise you to avoid crowded places.
Some of the basic home remedies listed above can help you heal or protect yourself from the communicable disease. These are simple tips that you can follow at home and keep yourself safe from the infection.
- 12 Extraordinary Health Benefits of Salmon Fish
- Home Remedies For Cold And Flu: Easy Ways To Healing