Tips on Home Remedies and Diet Plans for Treating AutismEditorial Team Updated: December 16th, 2019 0 COMMENTS
People with autism need more care and attention than other people. Home remedies and diet plans help a lot to keep them calm and healthy. Our tips will help you to manage autism through diet. Before we read about the diets and home remedies, let’s have a brief about autism, causes, and symptoms.
What is Autism?
Autism, which is commonly referred to as Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), is a disease that affects the emotional, social and communication skills in endured child or adult.
It is not an infection, rather it is a form of psychiatric inability that makes people behave in an abnormal way. They are absorbed into themselves and lack in doing things that normal people do. However, they still survive.
Research and stats about autism say that autism attacks 1 in 68 children means the percentage ASD occurrence is 1%. So. It is rare to see and a person with autism needs different efforts to learn new things.
Medical science has not yet found a cure for Autism spectrum disorder.
This blog is written to help you with tips on the home remedies and diet plans which you can follow to protect yourself or someone from Autism.
How is Autism caused?
The various reasons that are responsible for the cause of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in both children and adults are:
- Medications are taken during pregnancy
- Exposure to toxins
- Leaky gut
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Food allergies
- Inborn errors of metabolism
- Inherited from a close family member
Common Symptoms of Autism or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Generally, children and adults who suffer from Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) tend to show the following symptoms:
- Cannot point at objects to show interest
- Not looking at objects when another person points at them
- Having trouble relating to others
- Does not show interest in other people
- Avoiding eye contact and wanting to be alone
- Having trouble understanding other people’s feelings, or talking about their own feelings
- Prefers not to be held or cuddled, or might cuddle only when they want to
- Appearing to be unaware when people talk to them but responds to other sounds
- Is interested in people but don’t know how to talk, play or relate to them
- Repeat or echo words or phrases said to them, or repeat words or phrases in place of normal language
- Having trouble expressing their needs using typical words or motions
- Having trouble playing “pretending” games, such as feeding a doll, etc.
- Repeat actions over and over again
- Having trouble adapting when a routine changes
- Having unusual reactions to the way things look, smell, taste, feel or sound
- Losing skills you once had, such as stop saying words that you were using
If autism is detected in someone than it takes sessions to deal with it here we have a suggestion to read about autism therapy and support.
Tips on Home Remedies and Diet Guide to Treat or Prevent Autism
If the causes and symptoms mentioned above, are similar in your case, then you could be having this disease. And, it is equally necessary to take immediate measures in order to treat or prevent yourself from such disease.
Below is an outline of suggestions that will be of great help to you with the disease. What’s more? The home remedies and diet plans will save you the burden and cost of frequent hospital visits.
- Early speech or behavioral interventions in children can help them gain self-care, social and communication skills.
- It is best to eat unprocessed foods that are prepared at home.
- Bone broth provides important amino acids and minerals that improve mineral deficiencies.
- Eat foods that are high in probiotics, such as kefir (goat’s milk), Amasai, sauerkraut or kimchi.
- Eat green leafy vegetables.
- Fish contains omega-3, also rich in protein, is good for brain health.
- Fish oil is also beneficial.
- Poultry chicken or turkey can be eaten.
- Avoid sugar or any form of concentrated sugar, for instance, in candy, desserts, soda, or fruit juice.
- Avoid cows dairy.
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) has no cure. However, the above tips on home remedies can help children and adults overcome development impairment. These tips on home remedies are simple practices that, if followed on a routine, can be of great help.