Newborn Baby Vaccination Chart With Price (Complete Guide)health January 30, 2019 0 COMMENTS
Are you confuse that which vaccinations should be given to the new Born Baby? Why need to vaccinate your baby? What are the things to remember during baby vaccination? If your answer is “Yes”!!!
Then, don’t worry, here we will give you proper information about the newborn baby vaccination chart with price.
Now Let’s have a look….
As we all know that a newborn baby is too much sensitive. They need full comfort and care. The early age 0-8 months is too precious for babies health and care because at this stage the risk of having diseases are high.
But vaccination is the best option to stay away babies from diseases.
Importance Of Vaccination For Newborn Babies
Babies are highly susceptible to catching diseases and infections, mainly their early age because at this time they don’t have a strong immune system.
When babies get their vaccine shots, it supports the immune system to know which organism is dangerous and how to kill it. This way the body is able to fight pathogens when they attack and your baby is immunized from sicknesses.
Some benefits of vaccinations for babies are listed below:-
- To build a strong immune system.
- Vaccination helps to protect babies from dangerous sickness and complications. Without vaccination, these diseases can lead to situations like paralysis of limbs, hearing loss, convulsions, amputation of an arm or leg, brain damage, or even death.
- If parents decide not to vaccinate their babies, it might trigger an outbreak of preventable diseases.
- Provides protection to the body before the infectious agents enter into it.
- Some vaccines can help to prevent the development of antibiotic resistance.
Newborn Baby Vaccination Chart With Price
Birth Vaccine Price List
|Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG)||Helps in boosting immunity against, tuberculosis||Rs.60|
|Oral polio vaccine (OPV)||Really important to give the OPV vaccine to the baby to fight against Polio (causing paralysis)||Rs.230|
|Hepatitis B (1st)||Supports baby to develop strength against virus affecting the liver, which can cause lifetime infection, cirrhosis.||Rs.175|
6 Weeks/ 2 Months Vaccine Price List
|Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis vaccine (DTwP 1)||To prevents from tetanus||Rs.700|
|Hepatitis B (2nd)||Supports baby to develop strength against virus affecting the liver. Which can cause lifetime infection, cirrhosis.||Rs.175|
|Inactivated polio vaccine (IPV 1)||Really important to give the OPV vaccine to the baby to fight against Polio (causing paralysis)||Rs. 440|
|Haemophilus influenza type B (Hib 1)||Protects the baby from Hib virus.||Rs.113 – Rs.252.5|
|Rotavirus 1||Prevents rotavirus infections which include diarrhea along with vomiting and high fever. Reduces the risk of death being caused by diarrhea.||Rs. 689 – Rs.1499|
|Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV 1)||Protects against pneumococcal infections. Meningitis, pneumonia, and certain dangerous ear infections can be caused by the bacteria||Rs.689 – Rs.1499|
10 Weeks / 4 Month Vaccination
|Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis vaccine (DTwP 2)||Helps to prevent from tetanus||Rs. 225|
|Inactivated polio vaccine (IPV 2)||To fight against Polio (causing paralysis)
|Haemophilus influenza type B (Hib 2)||Protects the baby from Hib virus.
||Rs.113 – Rs.252.5|
|Rotavirus 2||Prevents rotavirus infections||Rs.689 – Rs.1499|
|Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV 2)||Protects against the pneumococcal infections||Rs.1495 – Rs.3801|
14 Weeks / 6 Month Vaccination
|Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis vaccine (DTwP 3)||Rs.225|
|Inactivated polio vaccine (IPV 3)||Rs.440|
|Haemophilus influenza type B (Hib 3)||Rs.113 – Rs.252.5|
|Rotavirus 3||Rs.689 – Rs.1499|
|Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV 3)||Rs.1495 – Rs.3801|
|Oral polio vaccine (OPV 1)||Rs.230|
|Hepatitis B (Hep – B3)||Rs.52.25 – Rs.6000|
9 Month Vaccination
|Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR – 1)||Gives immunity against rubella, measles, and mumps.||Rs.155 – Rs.600|
9-12 Months Vaccination
|Typhoid Conjugate Vaccine||Helps to Protects baby from the typhoid fever. The fever from the disease is actually to be dangerous for, as it usually gets the baby into an intense illness||Rs.150 – Rs.525|
12 Months Vaccination
|Hepatitis A||Gives protection to the baby from Hepatitis A disease.||Rs.1003 – Rs.1395|
15 Months Vaccination
|Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR 2)||Rs.155 – Rs.600|
|Varicella 1||Rs.1625 – Rs.2259|
|PCV booster||Rs.1495 – Rs.3801|
16 to 18 months
|Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus (DTwP B1/DTaP B1)||Rs.225|
|Inactivated polio vaccine (IPV B1)||Rs.440|
|Haemophilus influenza type B (Hib B1)||Rs.113 – Rs.252.5|
18 Months Vaccine
|Hepatitis A (Hep – A2)||Rs.1003 – Rs.1395|
2 years Vaccine
|Booster of Typhoid
|Rs.150 – Rs.525|
4 to 6 years Vaccination
|Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus (DTwP B2/DTaP B2)||Rs.225|
|Oral polio vaccine (OPV 3)||Rs.230|
|Varicella 2||Rs.1625 – Rs.2259|
|Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR 3)||Rs.155 – Rs.600|
10 to 12 years Vaccination
|Tdap/Td||Gives protection against both tetanus and diphtheria||Rs.767-Rs.1098|
|Human Papillomavirus (HPV)||Helps to Protects against a common virus which can cause vaginal, vulvar, cervical, anal and throat cancer.||Rs.2190 – Rs.2259|
“NOTE: All vaccine prices can vary, It depends on your location.”
What are the things to remember during baby vaccination?
- All vaccines are necessary. Never miss a single vaccine for your baby. By chance, if you miss a vaccine, then talk to your paediatrician and ask about the missing vaccine or fix your next appointment. Sometimes vaccines can still be given, so do not delay to talk.
- Experts suggest that a gap of at least one month should be maintained between two doses of vaccine.
- In case your baby is suffering from fever do not cure it with medications and tell your doctor before vaccination. Your doctor may reschedule.
- After the few vaccines, it’s common to notice a fever for a few times. You can apply a sponge bath to decrease the temperature or home remedies also work starts in case the fever lasts for a continued duration. Revisit your doctor in case fever continues beyond that.
- Don’t feed your baby heavily just before vaccinations. Babies start to cry in pain and this can lead to vomiting.
- Do not massage the shot area for up to 3 days.
Vaccine Side Effects
We all know that vaccination is the best treatment to prevents from many kind of diseases. But they have also some common side effects or reaction.
So, lets get detail…
Common Reaction To Vaccination
- Redness or Swelling
- Mild temperature of fever
- Reduce appetite, Irritability, and sleepiness
- Diarrhoea and Vomiting
- Creation of small lump around the injected area
- Normal Pain
Therefore, these are the full information about the newborn baby vaccination chart with price. With the help of this chart, you can easily remember the vaccine name and its important. So, keep it with you before the baby vaccination.
As we all heard about the common phrase “ Prevention is better than Cure”, the same is the purpose of the vaccination. So, don’t neglect to vaccinate your baby it really helpful for babies health.
Hope you enjoyed this article then don’t forget to share it with your peers.
If you have any query or suggestion related to baby vaccination you can tell us in the comment section!!!